Monday, April 27, 2009

An Organic Farm

Full Circle Farm is located at the back of Ashley's school. They gave the land so this organization could start an organic farm in the field. It grows many different fruits and vegetables, which are sometimes sold as well.




One of my favorite fruits is the blueberry! Lucky for me, I was able to acquire a blueberry tree for my garden at my son's school. You can see the little blueberries already. I can't wait till they are ripe!


My son, Marcus, invited his friends over to our house for an afternoon of fun and games. I cooked up a feast, with spaghetti and other yummy foods. Bon appetit!


I was at one of my favorite nurseries, Yamagami Nursery. I spotted these herbs and couldn't resist taking a picture of them.



My beautiful almost brand-new magazine rack that I repainted a bright bright apple red! It's one of my favorite colors and the rack was a steal at only $4. It's also a great addition to my backyard and useful to store my many books.

1 comment:

  1. I am first time read your blog, just want to say hello.

    ReplyDelete