Sunday, December 28, 2008

Marcus's 11th Birthday

Marcus is the best little brother in the world.

He recently turned 11 years old on December 11th. My dad claims he turned 12 (don't believe him!) By my excellent math skills, he turned 11!


We went to the Samkee Bakery near 99 Ranch. He wanted a tiramisu cake this year. We bought the cake and brought the cake home in the box, and hid it in the fridge outside in the garage.

When Dad came home later that night, we all gathered around the dinning table with the camera and took pictures! Then, finally, the birthday boy blew out his candles! He had gotten his birthday present the day before- a new game for his Nintendo DS.

.
.
.

3 comments:

  1. Dearest May and family - Wishing you a Blessed Lunar New Year - Prosperity, Wealth and Execellent health for all.
    I enjoy your blog. Thanks for sharing...You are really talented....Deligently working hard with your hands "volunteering" in the garden.
    Very artistic - DIY - hand paint "Rose Chairs" for your home.....Wow.....so much...I will visit your blog regularly....I like your house, deco, your yard, garden and all...You are an excellent home maker cum CEO!!!..I will get my email address and chat with you more often.....Again, Wishing you and family a great year ahead. Gong Xi Fa Cai - Niu Nian Xing Da Yu....Cheers

    ReplyDelete